Thursday, June 4, 2009

Carilah ALLAH Di sisi Orang yang Sakit, Lapar dan Dahaga...



O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.

He will say: O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?

He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him?

O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.

He will say: O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?

He will say: Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not?

Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that with Me?

O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink.

He will say: O Lord, how should I give You to drink whin You are the Lord of the worlds?

He will say: My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink.

Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment